OUR BED BUG HUNTING SOLUTIONS
- Our canine bed bug inspection team will perform a thorough search of the entire premises paying special attention to any areas in question
- Once the inspection is completed, a confidential report of the team’s findings will be given to you for your records
If you think you may have bed bugs, even if you want to be sure you don't, give us a call.
- Think you may have brought them home with you from vacation?
- Do you travel a lot for your job?
- Have your children visited a home in which bed bugs were discovered?
- We help minimize treatment costs and exposure to pesticide chemicals, since our team detects problems in the earliest stage
- Our service is completely discreet - we arrive in an unmarked personal vehicle
- Our canine bed bug inspection team is able to detect the presence of odor of live bed bugs and viable bed bug eggs with over 90% accuracy
- Trained human technician inspectors typically have an accuracy rate of 17% - 30%
Don't let bed bugs ruin your reputation...or your bottom line!
Not only have bed bugs infiltrated homes, but they’ve also found their way into hotels, office spaces, schools, day care centers, restaurants, churches, etc. In many environments, “hitchhiking” becomes a bed bug’s only means of survival, so they’ll lay in wait until the opportunity becomes available to latch on to a person’s clothing or belongings. With this in mind, a quality inspection enables detection of even the most concealed bed bugs.
Our Solutions will benefit:
- Office Buildings
- Long Term Health Care Facilities
- Schools/Dorm Rooms
- Retail Stores
- Movie Theaters
- Delivery Vehicles
- Public Housing
- Investment Properties
- Apartment Buildings
- Health Clubs
HOTELS / MOTELS / CONFERENCE FACILITIES
Bed bug infestations are a real concern for you. Having a relationship with a canine bed bug inspection team that can sweep a room in a matter of minutes may just provide the peace of mind you need
PROPERTY MANAGEMENT / REAL ESTATE AGENTS
Providing a bedbug-free place to live is what your tenants and buyers expect of you. Having a bed bug dog inspection team perform a periodic inspection of your properties is a great way to show you’re acting prudently
Discreetly using our canine bed bug inspection team can help ensure your clients’ physical and mental well-being as living with bed bugs can be stressful and frustrating
DORMITORIES / STUDENT HOUSING
Inspect rooms during holiday and spring breaks or even during the summer. Having the rooms inspected periodically can help detect infestations before they become a huge and expensive problem
PEST CONTROL COMPANIES
When you add a canine bed bug inspection to your bed bug control protocol you offer your customers a total solution
CALL US TODAY FOR A FREE CONSULTATION!
Meet our hunter Scout
Our beagle bed bug sniffing hunter Scout has been trained to specifically detect the presence of odor of live bed bugs and viable bed bug eggs.
Scout has been scientifically trained by the J & K Canine Academy (a NESDCA Accredited Training Facility)in conjunction with staff entomologists at the University of Florida in Gainesville, Florida.
Beagles are recognized as the best breed of dog for scent detection sniffing. Scout hunts with his nose, rather than vision, and he may be able to detect as little as one adult bed bug.
Scout is trained using the same protocols that law enforcement uses to train narcotic, explosive, tracking, and search and rescue dogs.
What does this mean for you, the consumer? Simply that Scout is NOT going to alert on dead bugs, empty egg shells, fecal matter, and cast skins. As part of our on-going training and quality assurance program, Scout detects live bed bugs and viable bed bug eggs daily! Because he detects by smell, rather than vision,he may be able to detect as little as one adult bed bug.