Our Bed Bug Hunting Solution for Commercial Properties
- Our bed bug dog inspection team will perform a thorough search of the entire premises paying special attention to any areas in question
- Once the inspection is completed, a confidential report of the team’s findings will be given to you for your records
Reasons for Bed Bug Dog Inspection:
- Faster and less expensive than human visual inspection
- More accurate results which means lower treatment costs – the savings can be quite substantial
- Cutting edge technology – the only inspection tool that can detect and pinpoint sources of bed bugs
Don't Let Bed Bugs Ruin Your Reputation...........or Your Bottom Line!
Not only have bed bugs infiltrated homes, but they’ve also found their way into hotels, office spaces, schools, day care centers, restaurants, churches, etc. In many environments, “hitchhiking” becomes a bed bug’s only means of survival, so they’ll lay in wait until the opportunity becomes available to latch on to a person’s clothing or belongings. With this in mind, a quality inspection enables detection of even the most concealed bed bugs.
Our Solutions will benefit:
- Office Buildings
- Long Term Health Care Facilities
- Schools/Dorm Rooms
- Retail Stores
- Movie Theaters
- Delivery Vehicles
- Public Housing
- Investment Properties
- Apartment Buildings
- Health Clubs
CALL US TODAY FOR A FREE CONSULTATION!
Meet our hunters, Scout and Sherlock
Our beagle bed bug sniffing hunters, Scout and Sherlock, have been trained to specifically detect the presence of odor of live bed bugs and viable bed bug eggs.
Both Scout and Sherlock have been scientifically trained by the J & K Canine Academy (a NESDCA Accredited Training Facility)in conjunction with staff entomologists at the University of Florida in Gainesville, Florida.
Beagles are recognized as the best breed of dog for scent detection sniffing. Scout and Sherlock hunt with their noses, rather than vision, and they're able to detect as little as one adult bed bug.
Scout and Sherlock are trained using the same protocols that law enforcement uses to train narcotic, explosive, tracking, and search and rescue dogs.
What does this mean for you, the consumer? Simply that Scout and Sherlock are NOT going to alert on dead bugs, empty egg shells, fecal matter, and cast skins. As part of our on-going training and quality assurance program, Scout and Sherlock detect live bed bugs and viable bed bug eggs daily! Because they detect by smell, rather than vision, they are able to detect as little as one adult bed bug.